Postie allows you to send or receive email messages programmatically, from the command-line. An extensive set of options lets you customize every aspect of the process. Send plain-text or HTML messages and receive via POP3 or IMAP. Add attachments and inline images.
- Send or receive command line email (Postie)
- Send SMTP/NNTP/IMAP or receive POP/IMAP on Windows or Unix
- Relay POP3/IMAP from any server to IMAP/SMTP on any server
- Save time and benefit from automating the sending and receiving of email
- More features than found in any other email product on the market today
- HTML and/or plain-text formatting
- Inline image embedding in HTML
- Attach one or more files
- ... or a directory full of files
- ... or send them one message at a time
- Optionally use SSL/TLS for secure transmission
- IPV6 ready on all protocols
|POSTIE Commercial use (single server†)||$35||WIN32+WIN64||PayPal|
|... extra seats (min of 5)||$15||WIN32+WIN64||PayPal|
|For unlimited distribution rights||$495||WIN32+WIN64||PayPal|
|POSTIE Commercial use (single server†)||$35||UNIX*||PayPal|
|... extra seats (min of 5)||$15||UNIX||PayPal|
|For unlimited distribution rights||$495||UNIX||PayPal|
Orders are in USD, and response is via email. Please check your Spam/Junk folders if you don't receive anything!
†Single server also includes backup and/or testing and/or dev servers.
*Consult download list for currently supported UNIX variants (or ask if not there).
April 23, 2014 (v7.187b)
I am an independent software developer based in Brisbane, Australia. I have been working and trading under the name of Infradig Systems since 1999. Outside of Infradig I have worked as a developer or consultant for:
- Cognethos (and for Reuters) / Sydney + Brisbane
- DVP Media (and for NZ Telecom) / Brisbane + Auckland
- Financial Network Services (FNS) / Sydney
- Sydney Futures Exchange (SFE) / Sydney
- Pont Data / Sydney + Chicago + New York and London
- NSW Health / Sydney
And you can hire me to do custom add-ons or modifications:
- Internet servers
- Real-time and transactional systems
- Windows - Linux - FreeBSD
- Experienced C++ developer in a multi-threaded environment
- BOOST/ASIO developer
- Rapid prototyping, demos, proof of concept
Web-site: this site is hosted on a RaspberryPi micro-controller running Raspian Linux. Content is served dynamically from a Vermeer cluster.